Welcome to Neesa's Doodles
Mini Goldendoodle Puppies and Teacup Goldendoodle Puppies For Sale in Boise, Idaho
Hi, we're Neesa's Doodles. We raise F1 Mini Goldendoodle puppies and F1bb Micro Goldendoodle puppies with love here on our little farm in Boise, Idaho.
Goldendoodles are a mix of two great breeds, the Golden Retriever and the Poodle.
We breed these non-shedding Goldendoodles with love and tender care with special attention to produce a gentle temperament. We utilize Early Neurological Stimulation to help our puppies grow up healthy and well socialized. Our Mini and Teacup Goldendoodles are a great addition to any family!
We're working to lower our environmental footprint. Stay tuned for info and tips on being an eco-friendly pet family!
F1bb Micro Mini-Goldendoodle Puppies -
Luna, our f1b Mini-Goldendoodle mama, has a planned litter of F1bb Micro- Mini- Goldendoodle puppies that will be12-18 lbs as adults and red in color.
Puppies are priced at $4500.
Previous litters have been very friendly and happy to hang out at home or go on hikes with their family.
Fill out our Contact Form to get on the contact list and be informed when this litter is born!
Born: November 18, 2021
Take-home: January 21, 2022
Available: 0 - all reserved
How To Get A Puppy From Neesa's Doodles
We don't have a waiting list, so how do you get a puppy?
Here is the process:
1. Fill out Contact Form - down at the bottom of this page is a contact form. Please fill it out, and it takes you to our Contact Form. Once you have filled out the form and submitted it, you are automatically added to the list of families that will be contacted when we have a confirmed pregnancy for the litter you are interested in.
This does not guarantee you will receive a puppy. It just means you'll know when they are born and what colors and genders we have available.
2. Confirmed Pregnancy of Mama - Yay!!! We email or text everyone who has submitted a form at this time. At that time, we will accept deposits. The order of deposits is the order of picking. Puppies must be picked before they are 1 month of age.
3. Meet the Litter - Even though we start accepting deposits for a litter about a month before they are born we do recommend meeting the litter before you pick your puppy. It's important to us that you pick the puppy that best fits your family!
we offer in-person visits, following health and safety guidelines for Covid-19, or via Video Chats.
4. Bond With Your Puppy - we will either send you a weekly video of your puppy, or you can set up an appointment to visit your puppy in person or over video chat. Meeting your puppy several times before they come to your home means that the puppy will be more comfortable with the transition.
5. Puppy Comes Home - at 8 weeks of age, your puppy will be able to go to your home with you! It will be current on shots and worming and will have started training in potty training and crate training. We'll happily answer any questions you have as your puppy grows up, we know it's a new and exciting time for your family!
Breeders We Recommend:
Doodles4love - Twin Falls Idaho
Mini- Goldendoodles, Mini-Sheepadoodles, &