Welcome to Neesa's Doodles
Mini Goldendoodle Puppies and Teacup Goldendoodle Puppies For Sale in Boise, Idaho
Hi, we're Neesa's Doodles. We raise F1 Mini Goldendoodle puppies and F2 Micro Goldendoodle puppies with love here on our little farm in Boise, Idaho.
Goldendoodles are the a mix of two great breeds, the Golden Retriever and the Poodle. We breed these non-shedding Goldendoodles, with love and tender care with special attention to produce gentle temperament. We utilize Early Neurological Stimulation to help our puppies grow up healthy and well socialized. Our Mini and Teacup Goldendoodles are a great addition to any family!
We're working to lower our environmental footprint, stay tuned for info and tips on being an eco-friendly pet family!
Next Litters Due Fall 2020
Molly has a planned litter of Mini-Goldendoodle puppies that will be 30-45 lbs as adults. Puppies are priced at $3000. Ready for home early January, We are expecting a mix of cream puppies and black puppies.
Next litter: November 2020
Micro Mini-Goldendoodle Puppies
Luna's litter of Micro-Mini-Goldendoodles,planned to be born in November 2020, will be 10-15 lbs as adults, color still to be determined.Puppies priced at $4500. Ready to go home in January 2020.
Next litter: November 2020
How To Get A Puppy From Neesa's Doodles
We don't have a waiting list, so how do you get a puppy?
Here is the process:
1. Fill out Application - down at the bottom of this page is a contact form. Fill it out and it takes you to our puppy application form. There is a $25 application fee. Once you have filled out the application give us up to 5 business days to get back to you. If you are approved, we will place you on our "To Contact" list when the puppies are born. This does not guarantee you will receive a puppy, it just means you'll know when they are born and what colors and genders we have available.
2. Puppies are Born - Yay!!! we email or text everyone who has applied at this time. please give us a week to contact everyone.
3. Meet the Litter Before you can place a deposit, you must meet the litter, either in person or by video chat. In this way, we ensure that you are getting the best puppy for you and that the puppy is going to a good home. Once you have met them, you can place a deposit on the available puppy of your choice. This starts when the puppies are two weeks of age so that their eyes are open and can safely be handled by humans.
4. Place Deposit Once you have met the puppies, you can place a deposit. It will be on the specific puppy of your choice, don't expect to be able to change your mind later on unless there has been a cancellation of some sort. Once we receive your deposit ( we accept PayPal and Cash) we take that puppy off of the available list. It will be held for you until it is 8 weeks of age, or longer If it is discussed prior to placing a deposit.
5. Bond With Your Puppy - we will either send you a weekly video of your puppy, or you can set up an appointment to visit your puppy in person or over video chat.
6. Puppy Comes Home - at 8 weeks of age, your puppy will be able to go to your home with you! it will be current on shots and worming and will have started training in potty training and crate training.
Breeders We Recommend:
Here at Neesa's Doodles, we only want the best for our customers. In light of current events, there are some things that we are doing a little differently than normal.
Social Distancing - Weekly video chats to meet and bond with the puppies via Facetime, Whatsapp, and Facebook Messenger.
Minimizing Travel - We are committed to helping families receive their puppies. Because of travel restrictions for pets, at this time we are only able to sell puppies to families within driving distance of Boise, Idaho. Please email us regarding delivery and puppy pick - up questions.