Welcome to Neesa's Doodles
Mini Goldendoodle Puppies and Teacup Goldendoodle Puppies For Sale in Boise, Idaho
Hi, we're Neesa's Doodles. We raise F1 Mini Goldendoodle puppies and F1bb Micro Goldendoodle puppies with love here on our little farm in Boise, Idaho.
Goldendoodles are the a mix of two great breeds, the Golden Retriever and the Poodle. We breed these non-shedding Goldendoodles, with love and tender care with special attention to produce gentle temperament. We utilize Early Neurological Stimulation to help our puppies grow up healthy and well socialized. Our Mini and Teacup Goldendoodles are a great addition to any family!
We're working to lower our environmental footprint, stay tuned for info and tips on being an eco-friendly pet family!
Mini-Goldendoodle Puppies - Summer 2021
Molly the English Cream Golden Retriever has a planned litter of F1 Mini-Goldendoodle puppies that will be 30-45 lbs as adults. Puppies are priced at $3000. Ready for home Fall 2021 We are expecting cream puppies and red puppies. Please fill out our application to get on the contact list and be informed when they are born!
Next litter due: August 2021
Next Litters Due
Micro Mini-Goldendoodle Puppies - Summer 2021
Luna, our f1 Mini-Goldendoodle mama, has a planned litter of Micro- Mini- Goldendoodle puppies that will be12-18 lbs as adults, and red in color. Previous litters have been very friendly. and happy to hang out at home or go on hikes with their family. Fill out an application to get on the contact list and be informed when this litter is born!
Puppies priced at $4500.
How To Get A Puppy From Neesa's Doodles
We don't have a waiting list, so how do you get a puppy?
Here is the process:
1. Fill out Application - down at the bottom of this page is a contact form. Please fill it out, and it takes you to our puppy application form. Once you have filled out the application, please give us up to 5 business days to get back to you. If you are approved, we will place you on our "To Contact" list when the puppies are born. This does not guarantee you will receive a puppy. It just means you'll know when they are born and what colors and genders we have available.
2. Puppies are Born - Yay!!! We email or text everyone who has applied at this time. Please give us a week to contact everyone. At that time, we will accept deposits. The order of deposits is the order of picking. Puppies must be picked before they are 1 month of age.
3. Meet the Litter - We recommend meeting the litter before you pick your puppy. we offer in-person visits, following health and safety guidelines for Covid-19, or via Video Chats.
4. Bond With Your Puppy - we will either send you a weekly video of your puppy, or you can set up an appointment to visit your puppy in person or over video chat.
5. Puppy Comes Home - at 8 weeks of age, your puppy will be able to go to your home with you! It will be current on shots and worming and will have started training in potty training and crate training.